10 December 2010

I heart NY

here are some pics from my trip to new york in november. one week went by way too fast! didn't get to do all of the touristy stuff so i have an excuse to go back :) had such a good time just exploring the different areas of the city...although i only got to see a 1/537th of it. fell in love with brooklyn heights, which was where i stayed (thanks to a friend's sister and bf), brownstones, lombardi's pizza, freeman's restaurant, and central park. caught a NY giants game at new meadowlands stadium, where i froze my ass off and drank the most expensive domestic bottled beers ever. my week was jam-packed with stuffing my face and museums galore, hanging out with old friends and new. best trip in a while..i needed that! and best of all, the weather was beautiful all week.


































p.s. i am determined to own a brownstone one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment